Friday, February 16, 2007

Life - A joke.

Sometimes people just want to live in simplity. However, simplicity is not often acheived because of the vices that cling to this world. Some live to enjoy life, whilst some live to be a pain to others.

I thought i'd live my life as happy as a girl could be, until i found out that what i'd been believing in all this while was simply a lie. You can't have the best of both worlds, what you've done to me, i'll forgive, but i'll never forget. How could you even bring yourself to do it? I didn't ask for much, just for your support, but why... why did it have to be you?

It hurts much more than anything that has ever happened in my 21 years of life and now i finally see the true side of you. Was it always a competition to you? Did anyone think about how i would have felt? It cuts deeper than a knife... and the scar remains forever.

I've never once hated a person... but now, i despise you.


*you've gotta learn to take responsibility for your actions, trust is earned*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home