Monday, December 25, 2006

Yours truly...

I've known you from day one and you got me at "hello"
The friend i found in you was nothing more that i would ask for
I've fallen and you were there to pick me up
Cried, and you lent me your shoulder to sob on
I cherish so much of what has happened between us
But i guess it's just come to a stage where i'm just scared to confess
Because we've drifted so far apart
We read about each others lives and stopped telling each other
I don't want it to be this way, i've missed you dearly
As the days go by, i constantly ponder upon what and how we used to be
I missed the times we were so close, and you were my confidant
Our lives are gonna change after this year passes
But i hold the hope of still being your steward, yours truly
You know i'll always be here, i'll always be who i am
I've changed because of the confusion i'm going through
I wanna be able to sit by the riverside once again, with you only...
To laugh, to cry, to share everything we're going through
I do hope that one day, it'll happen again.
I've never lost hope, it's just a feeling of being lost
And that i can't even tell my closest friend because of so much that has changed between us.
I miss you, i truly do.
I'd wish upon a star tonight
That we'd be how we used to be again...

*yours truly*

merrry christmas to you too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home